Kamis, 21 April 2016

Credit

Credit is a company that is able to lend people money in the long them or short, I think credit so important for business you can increase capital and you can decrease tax if you owe. If me, I don't like owe to ill owe if forced.
function of credit is To improve traffic circulation and money, To improve the usability of money, and To improve the usability of goods.
the purpose of the credit is helps government(Employment opportunities, Save foreign exchange, and Tax revenue), Looking for Profits, and Helps Business Customers
I think only that about credit Bye

2 komentar:

  1. Hi Ricky...

    Do you think that using credit has positive side, if it has? what it is?

    My suggestions on your writing:
    1. Please use "I" not "i" as a subject of a sentence.
    - i think credit (incorrect)
    - I think credit (correct)

    2. Please add more explanation about this topic.

    I wait for your revision, keep it up your good work!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. positive side from credit is you can increase Capital productivity, Streamlining Transactions, and Improve Circulation of Goods

      Hapus